I can never let you go again.

Let me hear you call my name.
Shermine, nov18.
I have a very weird personality.
You?
Shermine Lkk

Create Your Badge
Gossips.


Sorry i don't love you.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hihi everyone i just watched this movie and wasted $6 i bet everyone in the theatre think so, too. All of 'em was like 'can i get a refund for my $6' and so blablablazz. And I just told you, so if you still go and watch it, think that I'm bullshittng, well. You can go ahead. 'smlj she sure talk cock one' LOL jk why am i so vulgar.

Eh i'm sexcited for getting back my report slip later. Yup, later, just strike past midnight not long ago
byebye.



Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Abegail Casschai Geraldyn Howie Jed Peiqi Yixin