I can never let you go again.

Let me hear you call my name.
Shermine, nov18.
I have a very weird personality.
You?
Shermine Lkk

Create Your Badge
Gossips.


Sorry i don't love you.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
What else
Thursday, August 12, 2010




This is how i'm feeling now right now

can i do now. Now its all up to you, but its abit too late to turn back and turn in yourself....? 6 months isn't short at all, its half a year. But i CAN wait. I can't promise you that i'll be there no matter whatever shit happens, but i can promise you'll never have to face your problems alone. Running away isn't a wise decision, it can only give you short term happiness. If that's what you want to have in the first place, then you're wrong. There's no point doing that. Its not worth it, you're only making everyone worried. Your family, friends, siblings and me. Have you ever thought of the people around you that care for you? Think about it AGAIN.


I hate my school and all the fucktards. You all seriously can stick your head in the toilet bowl and eat my shit. I hate all of you.



Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Abegail Casschai Geraldyn Howie Jed Peiqi Yixin