I'm already in the 4 days holiday mood cos there'll only be a National Day celebration tomorrow bullshit day hahalol i don't like it when my school do this kind of thing so childish cut what paste paste then make a collage. Why not ctrl + c and ctrl + v, more easier and its still the same, faster no need waste time lol. I'm going to school tomorrow becos baby's most likely gonna come back tomorrow and join the celebration. Hopefully ah... If not i would have already skipped school and be in the holiday mood. Not really holiday.... Just 4 days of short breaks but all my subject teachers are spamming us with homework like as if there'll be a 1 month holiday. I'm looking forward to 8th Aug, 3rd month<3349548512 and 3NA outing. Gonna be a fun/unforgettable/tired day. :) Heiii 8th Aug please don't disappoint me i love you muakkk (K)