I can never let you go again.

Let me hear you call my name.
Shermine, nov18.
I have a very weird personality.
You?
Shermine Lkk

Create Your Badge
Gossips.


Sorry i don't love you.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Newer again
Monday, August 2, 2010
Hi i finally revived this web again after ditching it for more than 2 months with only 3 pathetic posts? They're all gone now but I'll try to be here more often. Heeha i'll come back later when the sky is abit older.

I think i've lost all my blogging vibes... Its been more than 6 months since i had a proper blog? Hmm okay well. I think i'm a noob here i almost forgot how to edit all the html codes and all. Well.... Try deleting your blog till next year and let's see if you'll remember everything. Lol whatever.

Have been slacking a lot after school reopen, i'm only looking  forward to friday and saturday and when monday comes, i'll dread to go to school. Its all because of you baby stupid asshole don't come back lah make me lost concentrate and distracted easily.... Ha kidding. My ca2 = gg. I've flunked all my english test, i wrote lots of craps. I was lucky enough that i passed in sa1 cos of my daily work...? It really helped me abit.. Just by abit. I guess starting by next week = hardcore studying, go home everyday and lock in the room and study for hours. Think is use computer for hours instead lol no more slacking anymore i don't wanna get shit for sa2. What crap? 不要小看我。Bai.



Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Abegail Casschai Geraldyn Howie Jed Peiqi Yixin