| I can never let you go again. |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Shermine, nov18.I have a very weird personality. You? Shermine Lkk Create Your Badge Gossips.
Sorry i don't love you.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
i don't know what
Saturday, August 21, 2010
I gave school a miss on friday and its more like a 3-days-holiday to me. And D&T test... K I'm not really in a blogging mood nowadays or you can say that i'm too lazy to or i think i've lost my blogging vibes ha ha ha what a joke you should know that that's just an excuse.Ytd town with Gracie and after went to find the mms at ION and the hsa thingy came when we were slacking outside luckily baby wasn't sitting in the group or else he'll be a dead pork. Phewwwwwww. Physics Chemistry and History tomorrow how how how all my books resting under my table thanks ah. |
Goodbye.
Facebook
Twitter
Abegail
Casschai
Geraldyn
Howie
Jed
Peiqi
Yixin
|