| I can never let you go again. |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Shermine, nov18.I have a very weird personality. You? Shermine Lkk Create Your Badge Gossips.
Sorry i don't love you.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
He looked so happy here dunno why Grabbed from my facebook and thank to the person who'd tagged me~ lol like all my post no fotos. :( I need to shop soon. $$$ please drop down from the sky. No hell bank notes thx. I saw a lot of pretty clothes at pull and bear!!! :( just send him back to boy's home.... The way back to bus stop is a lil bit freaky. But its okay i'm not afraid!!!! 7th month is NOTHING, its all the ghosts that we're afraid of. Oh no no stop I'm becoming like Ruben. LOL his stupid lame jokes. Jokers for the win. |
Goodbye.
Facebook
Twitter
Abegail
Casschai
Geraldyn
Howie
Jed
Peiqi
Yixin
|