I can never let you go again.

Let me hear you call my name.
Shermine, nov18.
I have a very weird personality.
You?
Shermine Lkk

Create Your Badge
Gossips.


Sorry i don't love you.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
Monday, August 16, 2010


Hardcore study from NEXT. WEEK. ONWARDS.

Ignore the previous post, Sentosa no beach volleyball is like no difference from stoning there. Plus like its like a few pathetic people who went there... I wanna play beachvb de. Argh.

My grades deproving like fak, something's bothering me..... And that's you. Just got back my phys and maths test, or rather quiz, and all i get back shit. 10/20 (phy) and 3/5 maths quiz. ZZZ no more full marks. And too much careless on the phy test 4 marks gone. Byebye. Thanks ah. Thanks a. lot.

6 months without you... I'll rather sleep for 6 months because thats the only place where i can see you.



Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Abegail Casschai Geraldyn Howie Jed Peiqi Yixin