| I can never let you go again. |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Shermine, nov18.I have a very weird personality. You? Shermine Lkk Create Your Badge Gossips.
Sorry i don't love you.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
happy birthday singapore.
Monday, August 9, 2010
HI HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!!Singapore's older than my parents. Wow. Lao uncle. :) And a few more minutes to 7th month. I was really afraid of the 7th month till.... I switch on the lights. Coz i almost forgot that there's something called light. Today i gave my boy a suprise and i knew it he didn't expect me to find him at vivo with liyang. Lol stupid give you suprise still ask why i come. Ytd i was supposed to ton at ecp with the rest but i accompany bb to go back instead cos i don't wish to ps him while i enjoy myself... Though i really wish to stay there. I missed out the best part of the trip omgzoz. ITS 12AM NOW OMGGG. I'm not scared anymore cos i switch on my lights. Yay. My tagboard mcm like invisible to ppl why no one tag? Or its just no one bother to come? o_o i put nuffnang on my blog le hor you never tag i sure beat you buttock. |
Goodbye.
Facebook
Twitter
Abegail
Casschai
Geraldyn
Howie
Jed
Peiqi
Yixin
|