| I can never let you go again. |
|
Let me hear you call my name.
Shermine, nov18.I have a very weird personality. You? Shermine Lkk Create Your Badge Gossips.
Sorry i don't love you.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively. Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo |
for girls only.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Have you ever come to a point when you get so angry for something but you just don't wish to elaborate it? That's where the "b syndrome" (iknowyoudontknowwhatimeanright) comes, and you can blame it all on PMS and mood swing. These two are just the best. excuses. ever. This is just like me.I had never believed in PMS/mood swing but i just used any of these two as an excuse when i'm feeling down. I wonder which girl is just like me.... :) hmmmm. |
Goodbye.
Facebook
Twitter
Abegail
Casschai
Geraldyn
Howie
Jed
Peiqi
Yixin
|