I can never let you go again.

Let me hear you call my name.
Shermine, nov18.
I have a very weird personality.
You?
Shermine Lkk

Create Your Badge
Gossips.


Sorry i don't love you.
Layout is by Cia: (Blog | Acc)
Icons/banners are from: Stopthetime / Reviviscent respectively.
Links inspiration are from: Alissa. xoxo
shit happens
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Thanks Abegail for all the photos ^-^


I'm not gonna help you but i'm gonna laugh ha-ha-ha
Currently ♥ingml now. But once you're back to the Homes, then... Fml. That's where my nightmare will start. 
Tomorrow dismissing @ 11:30 > Home > and off to MBS with Grace!!! Been there 2 times but i'd never had the chance to stay there. Naiseee. And i heard that the 57th storey Sky Park is quite breathtaking. I wanna swim but... Forget it. Buaiix. 



Goodbye.
Facebook Twitter Abegail Casschai Geraldyn Howie Jed Peiqi Yixin